Monday, June 25, 2012

Hot, Hotter, Hottest

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot this past weekend.  It was 100 degrees and felt like 105.  That was outside.  Inside, our house was a balmy 83 degrees.  It stayed above 80 all day.  As you can see, our thermostat was set at 72.  There is definitely something WRONG with our A/C.  Not fun, since our forecast is above 100 for the next week and a half.  On my list of things to do!

We decided to spend the weekend outside in our pool.  It was a continuous cycle of filling the pools with cold water, then dumping out the warm water.  It was like getting into a hot tub if we waited before dumping it out too long.  Not that refreshing on a hot day.  


My 2 year old loves to be outside, regardless of the weather.  He insisted that we needed to take it easy.  "Let's relax, momma."  So I snapped a picture of him doing just that.  He's such a ham!


I'm praying I can give an update in the next couple of days saying that our A/C has been fixed and our house is not a sweat lodge anymore.  It is the little things that we take for granted, like an air conditioned house, that remind me of how much I have to be thankful for!!

It is always an adventure!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment