Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Start to Keeping Up!

I've decided that it's time for me to keep the everyone up to date with what's going on with my family. Jman is now 3 and 1/2 years old and BG is 16 months. It's amazing how fast time flies by! Nate is still working at Bethel University. He's graduated from seminary and is pursuing a Masters of Art in Organizational Leadership. He's also working part time at our church, Plymouth Covenant. He's a very busy guy! When he's not working on "work", he's down in the basement trying to finish that! It's a mess, but coming along. My sister, Ashley, now lives with us as well. The boys love having her around. (So do Nate and I!) I feel like I'm writing an autobiography, but really, where else do I start? I stay home with the boys and try to tire them out. It always seems to be the other way around. BG and Jman are good buds most of the time. They have the occasional fight over who gets what, but they do love each other. It's wonderful to see the relationship growing between them. I pray they will be close friends.

I am so blessed to have this amazing family. God is good and continues to reveal Himself in profound ways. I'll try my best to keep the updates coming. Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am so excited that you are writing a blog. :) Not that I never see or that we never talk but I love following my friends blogs. :) You should add the following feature. People can follow your blog and it shows them when you post. I look forward to continuing to read your blog. I LOVE your theme, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tSorry I didn't see the follow tab until after I posted my comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! It's great hearing about your family! I'm glad to hear things are going well! Our family started a blog almost 2 years ago. I love it!! It is a great way for me to journal about my family. They grow up sooo fast! Can't wait to read more!!
    Chris Ireland 'Barrus'

    ReplyDelete