Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Quilts

The sewing itch has grown to a quilting itch.  I love sewing and quilting and haven't had a chance to do much since we moved.

I have been mulling over the idea of making a quilt for myself.  I have yet to do that!  I have made Nate one, which we use now, but that's not quite the same thing.  Plus, it is a quilt perfect for a cabin, not what I had in mind.

This is the quilt I made for Nate:

My kids have crib quilts that I've made for them as well.  Check out Lulu's quilt here: Lulu's quilt.



BG's quilt


Jman's quilt

I made my brother a t-shirt quilt after he moved out east.  You can see it here.  Ever since I got it done and my sister saw it, she has said she wanted one.  She gave me a bunch of old t-shirts a while ago.  That will be my next project; then I can get started on my own.  I've been collecting pink, orange and yellow fabrics to get some ideas.  It's definitely time to get cracking!

Watch for updates...hopefully not too far into the future!

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment