Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Grandma

This was a year ago, right after Lulu was born.
Yesterday was my grandmother's 91st birthday!  We call her GG, for Great Grandma Gerry.  Technically, it should be GGG, or Triple G, but it just doesn't roll off the tongue like GG does!  She is an awesome lady who loves the Lord.  I am so blessed to have her as a role model and pillar of strength in my life.  

My kids decided to draw her pictures for her birthday:






Good thing these weren't real cakes.  There was enough "frosting" on them to last a month!

We did wish her Happy Birthday over the phone, but it's not the same as actually being there to sing and give her a hug.  We wish we could have been there to celebrate with her, but we celebrated her all the way down here in Texas!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment