Friday, September 7, 2012

Labels, Labels, Labels!!

When I first started blogging, I did NOT know what labels were.  Now that I'm a little more educated, I realized that I had not put any labels on my posts.  I am now having to read through them all and assign labels.  Kind of fun reading through them all again, but a big mess.

If you have read any post and looked for related ones and not found any, give me through this weekend to get them all updated and labeled.  Then I invite you back to read up on the topic of your liking!

For those of you wondering what labels are, at the bottom of my posts, under my signature, there are links to certain words that I have picked for each post.  You can click on one of the words to find more posts on my blog about the same topic.  Pretty convenient!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for tackling that this weekend! I have categories and recently started adding tags, but I need to do a complete overhaul to make it more reader-friendly---and declutter things a bit.

    Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete