Friday, September 7, 2012

Ginger Snaps and Pumpkin Dip

I was just "tweeting" about my favorite cookie and decided to share it with you all AND the dip I make to go with it.  It is almost too good to make; self-control is a MUST.

I buy the ginger snaps and then make pumpkin dip.  

Here it is:

Pumpkin Dip

1/2 of a 15 oz can of pumpkin
2 c powdered sugar
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger

(I often use my Apple Pie Spice mix instead!)

Mix this all together and proceed with caution!  It is delicious and hard to stop eating!!


AFTER THOUGHT  :)  (Yes, I have these quite often)

I've heard you can use nonfat plain yogurt in place of cream cheese.  I have NOT tried this, but I am going to!  It would be a good way to make this lower in fat and healthier!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment