Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Bump


Here I am at 22 weeks! My belly is getting a little bit bigger all the time. I feel like I'm not quite as big as I was with the boys, and that is just fine with me!
I just had another midwife appointment on Wednesday and baby is doing great. Her heartrate was in the 150s the entire time. My belly is measuring 22 cm, which is exactly the size baby needs to be at 22 weeks. We are really thankful that everything is going normally.
I can feel baby kicking a lot now. She's pretty active! I am thinking this means that she'll be able to keep up with the boys. At the rate she's kicking tonight, BG and Jman might have trouble keeping up with her!
In the past, I have sewed quilts for both Jman and BG, with the aid of Nate's ironing and cutting expertise. I have now started the makings of quilt #3. I really enjoy making them. I hope I can get it done in time! I was hand sewing the binding on a week before BG was born. I did get it done, but not with much time to spare. Maybe this time I won't procrastinate so much. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. seriously! you are just the cutest! I love that little bump. You look beautiful!

    PS. I just saw that I was logged in under Don's account and you should know that this is Jen!! Hahaha... I wouldn't want you to think that DOn is telling you you look beautiful. That would be awkard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute preggo mama!!! I'm jealous :) Glad your baby girl is healthy and that you've been feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete