Monday, January 10, 2011

A girl??

I asked Jman the other day what he thought about having a little sister. "Are you excited?" I asked him. "I don't want a girl. I want another one of these" and put his foot on BG.  To try and change his attitude, I asked him what we should name baby. "Jman?" His reply was, "NO. Only I am Jman." So I went on with, "What about Lulu? Ashy? BG? Tam Tam? Pinky?" He perked right up, "Pinky! Yes!" So we are now calling baby Pinky, but only temporarily...or so we hope!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me sooo happy you have a blog! I love seeing your smiling face and those beautiful boys!! I can't wait to meet pinky! That's adorable and totally funny. :) Brody was sitting in Sunday School the other day surrounded by girls and he said momma where is Jeremiah? I want to play with Jeremiah. It took everything in me not to cry. He misses his friends so much, as do I!! (((hugs))) Hope you all are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete