Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby D #3 - Countdown??

We have finally arrived at month 8!  That should mean 8 weeks left...but I'm thinking more along the lines of 9 or 10.  My "oven" tends to overcook babies!  My last appointment with the midwives was last week and I was measuring 29.5 cm at 30 1/2 weeks.  That means that I'm measuring at the size of a 29 1/2 weeks baby rather than 30 1/2 weeks.  I'll take it if it means that I'll have a smaller baby than my previous two.  Jman was born 9 days late and weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz.  BG was 12 days late and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz.  Maybe this little girl will decide to come on time or only a few days late!  Though, somedays I think with all the mayhem that goes on around here, she may decide to stay in for as long as she can!

No comments:

Post a Comment