Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sleep over...


BG, our 20 month old, has been sleeping in a toddler bed for about a month now. I use the term "sleep" loosely. He refuses to actually fall asleep in it. He prefers to fall asleep on the floor. We have tried multiple tricks to try and get him to sleep in his bed, but to no avail. I think it will just have to come with time. The good part is that even though he walks around a little, he does settle down fast and doesn't keep Jman up (they share a bedroom). I always go in to their room before I go to bed and put BG in his toddler bed and tuck him in tight so he doesn't roll out. He usually doesn't wake up until the morning.


Last night, I went into their room to put BG in his bed and he wasn't sleeping in his normal spot. So I waited a couple of seconds until my eyes adjusted to the dark and he wasn't anywhere on the ground! I was about to look under the beds until I noticed Jman sleeping at the end of his bed, not a normal sleeping position. As I looked closer, I noticed BG had placed himself in Jman's bed, right where Jman usually sleeps. I'm 99% positive that BG bugged Jman in his sleep, forcing him to move to the end of the bed, leaving BG with free range in the middle of the bed! What a little stinker! (Think they have enough blankets?? They insist on having at least 4 covering them no matter how hot it is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment