Thursday, August 2, 2012

Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls

I saw this on Pinterest and had to try it.  They are awesome!!  Not to mention super easy, fast and phenomenal.

Here's what you need:
A waffle iron, small refrigerated cinnamon rolls and cooking spray.  It takes 2 to 2:30 minutes in the iron.

I stock up when they are on sale and keep my eye out for coupons...  :)


Spray your waffle iron with the non stick cooking spray, top and bottom. 


I like the smaller sized rolls.  They are the perfect fit for my waffle iron.  You only need to close the lid slightly when cooking them.  I do not flip my waffle iron over.


After 2 - 2:30 minutes, they are done!  SO much faster than the oven directions on the package.  (My husband's favorite part about making them; they're fast.)  


I frost them with the frosting included and we indulge ourselves!


You've got to try them.  Too easy to pass up!

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment