Thursday, December 1, 2011

October...recap

Laura, Jenny and I

The Boys: Riley, Jeremiah and Benjamin decorating cupcakes

Benjamin, Jeremiah and Ian!  Hot cocoa time


As the boys say:  JIMMY!!!!!
 All these photos are from the month of October...I finally got them off the camera!  We had lots of fun with friends.  My friend Jenny and her son Riley came to visit.  We got the pleasure of watching our good friend's son, Ian for one afternoon.  And for halloween, we went trick or treating with Jimmy at Mike and Jenny's house.  Jeremiah dressed up as Optimus Prime, Benjamin was Lightning McQueen and their bestest little buddy Jimmy was a hamburger...possibly a cheeseburger.  They had fun...except for the last house which was a little scary.  Bad pre-surveillance on my part.  Jeremiah wouldn't go up to the door, Benjamin cried in Jenny's arms and Jimmy clung to my leg!  Oops.  It had to happen one time, I guess!  Laura stayed in the house with Nate and Mike while they answered the door.

Follow by Email