Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Brother is Off!

My little brother is moving to Washington D.C. for the summer to start a new job!  We got to have him at our house last night for his last night in the Midwest before he flies East.  We made kabobs on the grill, s'mores over a campfire and played outside all day.  The weather was perfect for it!  Jman and BG loved having him here.  "Nicky, look at this!" and "Come find me!"  Jman and Nick also spent some quality time in the top bunk reading books.  BG calls him "Gicky" and wanted to show him everything that goes "Up High!  See it, see it??  Cool!"  :)  Jman's first words this morning after "Hi!" were, "Is Nicky still here??" 

Nick is on his way now and headed out for a new adventure!  I know God will be with him as he walks this new path.  Good luck Nick!

1 comment:

  1. awwww..... How exciting for him. Now you have a fun place to go to visit him.

    I miss you my friend. In case I haven't told you that. Can't wait to squeeze you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete