Sunday, June 5, 2011

How I Pass The Time...

Since we have no new baby yet, we are staying busy with other tasks!  We landscaped the front of the house last summer.  I've been adding plants, bushes and flowers ever since.  I love doing it, so it's lots of fun for me!  The only part I dislike is having to weed it every week.  I finally decided that I wouldn't do it anymore and talked Nate into "looking" at wood chips to put down in the beds.  The trip turned into buying 5 bags, laying them down and then returning for 15 more bags!  We finished the front, laid wood chips in the back flowerbed and still have 6 and a half bags left to put down around our raspberry and blackberry bushes.  Work, work, work!    
BG helping check out the depth of chips.

The left side of the bed completed.

The right side of the bed before wood chips.

The right side completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment